Monday, November 19, 2007

Dean and Britta in Taiwan (I wasn't there)

If you know me well, you should know the most important band in my life is Galaxie 500.

I saw Damon and Naomi (2/3 of Galaxie 500) in Taiwan few years and I was lucky enough to have a quick conversation with Naomi (She also signed my albums and had a photo with me). It was fucking awesome.

This year, the ex-Galaxie 500 frontman Dean Wareham and his musical/life partner Britta Phillips (singing voice of the cartoon character JEM). My friend Sky was around them during their stay. I'm so jealous.

Click here for Sky's photos of Formoz Festival 2007.

Click here for Sky's article about Dean & Britta, if you know how to read Chinese :-)

(All photos are from Sky's photo site)
Formoz Festival , Taiwan 2007

Britta and Dean in a cafe in Taiwan
My favourite behind the scene picture

No comments: